MMORPG News

MMORPG News


Gloria Victis: Anticipating a Steam Greenlight

Posted: 09 Feb 2014 06:45 AM PST

Anticipating a Steam Greenlight

Gloria Victus is one of the latest titles to be entered into Valve's Steam Greenlight program where users and fans have the ultimate choice as to whether or not the game will be hosted on the gaming portal. As of today, GV is running at 60% so be sure to head to the Gloria Victus Steam Greenlight page to cast your vote.

WildStar: Chief Sarcan's Guide to the Social Side

Posted: 07 Feb 2014 03:43 PM PST

Chief Sarcan

There has been a lot of coverage of Wildstar lately. Yet the Social community (Role Play), which is a big of the Wildstar design has had very little press. So I thought I would give you a run down to how the Fashion conscious will make their mark on Nexus. Wildstar has an interesting way that you apply costumes and dyes, so let's go over the basics.

Elder Scrolls Online: Adventuring in Stros M’kai

Posted: 06 Feb 2014 07:23 PM PST

Adventuring in Stros M

While I'll be pledging my allegiance to the Queen and the Aldmeri Dominion at launch, I recently had an opportunity to find out how the other side lives in tackling the starting area of the Daggerfall Covenant: Stros M'kai. Keep in mind, there be spoilers ahead, so turn back now if you'd like to keep the Daggerfall starting experience fresh.

Elder Scrolls Online: Free to Choose Your Own Path

Posted: 06 Feb 2014 04:16 PM PST

Free to Choose Your Own Path

I have to admit a dirty little secret: I have never played even a minute of Skyrim. I've watched my bestie play, but never partaken of the wildly popular title myself. So how on Earth did Elder Scrolls Online end up on my personal "most anticipated games of 2014" list. The long and short of it is that Zenimax grabbed my attention by making a game that I believe is largely missing in the often too cartoony genre these days: In short, a more "realistic" looking MMO.

Elder Scrolls Online: Combat is Deeper than Expected

Posted: 06 Feb 2014 05:31 PM PST

Combat is Deeper than Expected

While my usual MO is to get stabby as a stealthy assassin type in MMOs and RPGs, during my run in the recent press beta for The Elder Scrolls Online, I made a Nord Sorcerer this time around to try something different and bring some freshness to the experience. I prefer third-person MMO combat to first person, so I found myself fighting while in third a lot, but I did do some switching around. Your mileage is going to vary, but I'm happy the option exists.

General: Warframe Updated with New Mission Types, Weapons & More

Posted: 08 Feb 2014 07:51 AM PST

Warframe Updated with New Mission Types, Weapons & More

Warframe has been updated with several new big additions to the game. Included in the patch is a new mission type that sees players attempting to intercept an interstellar communique, new weapons, a new level expansion, mod stacking and much more.

General: The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years

Posted: 07 Feb 2014 03:29 PM PST

The Syndicate Celebrates 18 Years

We have received word that The Syndicate is preparing for its 18th year of existence. The Syndicate is a world-record holding guild that maintains a 99% retention rate and hosts an annual convention called Syndicon. As the group moves towards its second decade, The Syndicate leader reveals that the team is preparing for the second generation of gamers entering into the games space.

Elder Scrolls Online: Inside the Ebonheart Pact Starter Area

Posted: 06 Feb 2014 05:46 PM PST

Inside the Ebonheart Pact Starter Area

When it comes to The Elder Scrolls Online, the IP will bring its own set of expectations from both fans that have been with the series since the beginning and those millions that have come to TES via Skyrim. It is to these last players that the starting area for the Ebonheart Pact will offer the most familiarity. Those aligned with the Ebonheart Pact will find themselves on Bleakrock Island, right off the coast of Skyrim.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats