MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


BLESS Screenshots: Skill and Combat System

Posted:

BLESS Screenshots: Skill and Combat System


BLESS introduced skill and combat system to us this Tuesday and also a rough idea of how they work.

Nanbo's Guild Wars 2 Evolving Review Levels 1-10

Posted:

Nanbo's Guild Wars 2 Evolving Review Levels 1-10


Now that I actually have paid for the entry fee, I have unlimited access and would like to do an evolving review with you all. If you are not familiar with my evolving reviews, I take a game to end game and give it a score based on each review tier, and at level cap, an over all final score.

DC Universe Let's Play Storm's Journey Pt 3 "Boss Running To Level 30"

Posted:

DC Universe Let's Play Storm's Journey Pt 3


Rather then spread things out over a bunch of episodes. I truncated 3 to 4 episodes into one. You can see me take on Trigon/Raven, Red Tornado, Lex Luthor, Bane, Tzu etc.. Enjoy I also stream DC as well

State of the Kingdom Episode 3 -- An Aura Kingdom Podcast

Posted:

State of the Kingdom Episode 3 -- An Aura Kingdom Podcast


In Episode 3 we discuss the current state of the game's economy, last Saturday's Aura Kingdom Live Stream conducted by a new GM, the incoming content update, and much more!

The Elder Scrolls Online: Storm's First Look

Posted:

The Elder Scrolls Online: Storm's First Look


I had this content for so long. But due to the extremely long NDA not much I could do with it. It still actually has my throwaway testing email in it. But I don't care lol is what it is.

WoW: Challenge Modes To Be Removed Soon!

Posted:

WoW: Challenge Modes To Be Removed Soon!


Challenge Modes were introduced with the launch of Mists of Pandaria. The main focus to complete all challenge modes is to complete Heroic Dungeons introduced in MoP within a certain time frame. The most interesting thing is that when attempting to complete these, all your item level is scaled down to 463.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats