MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Final Fantasy XIV: Warrior of Light - Ep.20 "Brayflox Longstop Dungeon"

Posted:

Final Fantasy XIV: Warrior of Light - Ep.20


So I have to admit this time. I actually got into a dungeon that was not easy for a change in this game. Brayflox made me laugh it made me cry. It almost made me rage at a healer who didn't understand stuff on the ground equal bad.

WoW: Dread Hatchling, Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Pet!

Posted:

WoW: Dread Hatchling, Warlords of Draenor Collector's Edition Pet!


Patch 5.4.7 adds the Collector's Edition pet for Warlord of Draenor as well as the mount. We previewed the mount already, so now let's have a closer look at the Pet. It's named Dread Hatchling and will be available to everyone who pre-purchases the new expansionas soon as it's available. The Dread Hatchling can't be traded and can be used for Pet Battles. Its abilities are yet unknown.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats