MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


League of Legends ARAM Guide - Dr. Mundo

Posted:

League of Legends ARAM Guide - Dr. Mundo


This is the first of my ARAM guides. I plan to write one for the other champions that I consider to be overpowered at some point when I have time.

BNS: Damage Calculation Mechanics: Critical, Pierce and Defence

Posted:

BNS: Damage Calculation Mechanics: Critical, Pierce and Defence


In this article, i will share the results of my research on the dmg calculation mechanics in Blade and Soul. The exact details on the in-game experiments which i have conducted will not be eloborate here, unless it is necessary or in the case where the conclusions contradict with some other findings by other players.

Global Agenda First Two Hours

Posted:

Global Agenda First Two Hours


Giving a look at all mmorpg. The next game I look at is Global Agenda. This game was before all of the latest Hybrid shooter mmo's out. It has ups and it has downs.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats