MMO and SEO News from Gameforumer.com

MMO and SEO News from Gameforumer.com


Review: Palo Alto Cubik

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 06:30 PM PDT

If you haven’t been able to tell by the fairly large number of headphone reviews I’ve done for this site, I have a thing for audio equipment. It’s probably the single biggest investment I make beyond my daily caffeine intake. As a result, I have a tendency to care quite about about how my things [...]

Winners: Dark Souls art book contest

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 08:25 AM PDT

Remember the contest where we said we would give away two exclusive Dark Souls art books? Well that contest has ended and in case you weren’t sure, here’s the correct answer to the question: Q: Dark Souls is the spiritual successor to…? Soul Reaver Soul Calibur V Demon's Souls Soul Sacrifice A: Demon's Souls Out [...]

AMD Piledriver CPU Pre-Order Pricing Leaks Out

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 02:20 AM PDT

AMD processor fans unite. Piledriver CPU's will not only be launching soon, but we finally have some rumored price points for the new parts. According to the ever reliable ShopBLT.com, 4 new SKU's will hit the market in October, with prices ranging from $131.62 to $253.06. Piledriver, for those who haven't followed its progress, is [...]

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats