MMO updates

MMO updates


[PAX 2011] Guild Wars 2 - Developer panel

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 02:53 AM PDT



I was actually hoping for a new trailer from ArenaNet for PAX 2011, but seeing gamescom was just like... last week, I guess it is just right to stick with the old trailer. So, here is GameSpot's footage for ArenaNet's developer panel over at PAX 2011, the biggest information should be a brief teaser about how the guild system functions right at the end. And yes, still no release date, it will be out when ready... Wait, did I hear this somewhere before?



[PAX 2011] Firefall - New trailer and event pictures

Posted: 29 Aug 2011 05:53 AM PDT


(Register for Beta) There should only be 2 posts on PAX 2011, since there is really nothing much and you can see some of the MMO trailers over at my YouTube channel (link). Red 5 Studios' maiden MMO title, Firefall, is apparently on track for a end of year release and a rather polished version was displayed and demos playable over at PAX 2011. The new trailer was also just released a few hours back, showing briefly what the game has to offer.


Before I forget, here are some pictures taken at the event as well. Merchandise... Me want... I am a sucker at collecting all these stuff, heck I wear World of Warcraft T-shirts to work almost everyday~ There are tons of Firefall @ PAX 2011 pictures here (link) !!!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats