MMO updates

MMO updates


Gotham City Imposters - When Batman ain't home

Posted: 28 Aug 2011 01:05 AM PDT


(Register for Beta) I knew I was missing a game which I forgot to post about. I saw Gotham City Imposters first at work, thinking I could get something up on the game when I got home a few weeks back, but sadly my memory failed me. So here it is, a few weeks late, one of the many multiplayer FPS to hit the gaming scene next year.


The game occurs in Gotham City, the hometown of Bruce Wayne, aka Batman, when he isn't in town. Imposters dressing up as Batman and the Joker starts turning the area into their own playground, hence the game's title. You can choose to either side with the imposter heroes or the villains while re-sculpting the town into a concrete wasteland. I am guessing there will be more imposters in the future, perhaps Penguin, Two-Face and even Robin!


Gotham City Imposters, if you are wondering, is a fully licensed game from DC Comics, hence not the copies and clones you see coming out from China like the recent Hunter Blade (link). The game will be available in 2012 on PS3, Xbox and PC. As a download-only title, I am thinking it will most probably be a Free to Play with Cash Shop as the business model, pretty much like Battlefield Heroes. Remember to signup for Beta!


Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats