MMO updates

MMO updates


Seven Core - English teaser website up

Posted: 19 Aug 2011 04:51 AM PDT


(Teaser website) As I posted several months back (link), in fact back last year, gPotato has acquired the English rights for Korean developer Noria's new sci-fi online game, Seven Core. Originally scheduled for 201, the game has just gone into Closed Beta in Korea, with the English server under gPotato Europe aiming for a 2012 beta. Click on the link above and pre-register now!


Additionally, more information can be found in my previous posts (link). I can't wait to give this game a try, simply base don looks for now :)



Update: I have been geting questions about the availability of the game since it is hosted by gPotato EU. As I mentioned before, Galanet, gPotato's holding company, has gotten the rights for the North American server as well. While I do not know if the EU server will accommodate everyone or will there be a separate server, below is the official document. I can't believe there are still people doubting my sources.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats