MMO updates

MMO updates


The Weekend Journal

Posted: 03 Jul 2011 06:11 AM PDT


There isn't really much news this week, or rather news which caught my eyes. On top of that, I am getting kind of busy with school assignments and also thinking about some stuff to propose for work. Just curious, if you guys know that I am planning stuff for a MMO company, will you play the games if I reveal which company I am working for? Was wondering if my small online name will help to garner more attention since I am quite a player myself and personally detest money-grabbing publishers. Some may call me naive, but I still do wish to balance and increase my company's revenue while also making the community happy.


Well, ChinaJoy is just around the corner and sadly, I will not have the chance to go there. I doubt there will be a chance for me to visit G*Star later in November as well. But nevertheless, some information is gotten quickest when I am at my PC gathering news and videos instead of visiting the actual location. Well, that's all for this week, I hope the upcoming one will be much more exciting. Have a good week ahead all!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats