MMO updates

MMO updates


Tornado Force - Special Force 2 lands in China

Posted: 27 Jun 2011 07:31 AM PDT


I must admit this is the first time I have heard of this game. How the hell did I missed it when officially announced way back last October? Well, this game is actually Special Force 2. Developed by famed Korean online shooter company, Dragonfly, the China server is the first to operate outside of Korea under publisher Tian City (publisher of Mabinogi Heroes, Mabinogi in China). The world in Tornado Force is brought to life courtesy of the Unreal 3 Engine. For fans of customizing their weapons, rejoice as the feature will be included as well (if SF2 ever makes it to the English market).


Below are 2 videos, the first showing how the gun sounds were recorded in Las Vegas and the 2nd showing off the game's latest trailer. Tornado Force finished its first Closed Beta less than a week ago and there is currently no news about the next beta phase. There is actually a movie based on the game in the making, primarily funded by Tian City which you can watch the teaser trailer here.


In the Name of the Brothers - Multiplayer footage

Posted: 27 Jun 2011 07:46 AM PDT


A few months back, Korean developer NineWorks Entertainment previewed about the company's upcoming MMOFPS title, IOB (In the Name of the Brothers) to the world. Recently, the game's first multiplayer footage was uploaded and shown to the world for the very first time. A military online shooter based on World War II, the game pit players against each other in the form of the Allied Nations and Axis Alliance in various war modes. News of a Closed Beta phase is still not available, so stay tuned!

The Weekend Journal

Posted: 26 Jun 2011 08:11 AM PDT


A really busy week with school starting again and the assignments rushing in and the start of my new job... I slept less than 5 hours each day and now my whole body feels like a truck ran over it =.= So, there weren't exactly much exciting news this week, and I believe I even skipped a day without posting anything. Don't blame me, nothing on the web attracted my interest!


I bought 2 games for keeping this week, with both bring collector's edition. First will be Final Fantasy XIV Japan... Yeah, I know it is a crap game at the moment, but since I have the European and North American collector's editions as well, I thought I should complete the set. Cost me nearly a hundred bucks, but... Oh well =X


The 2nd game will be Duke Nukem Forever: Balls of Steel edition (the limited edition guide was bought separately). Yet another crappy game slammed by most gaming review sites, but it seems the people have not played the past Duke Nukem games. While it is not perfect and linear and tasteless at many parts, it is still a Duke Nukem game afterall!


Before I forget,  this small blog just hit 100,000 page views over the last 30days! Thank you all for keeping up with me sometimes grouchy personality and I will make sure to post the latest news whenever I can! And do view my posts on mobile as while, the settings were adjusted since a few weeks ago!


Nothing much on a personal note since it will be all about me being busy, busy and busy. Have a nice week ahead all! Anyway, is the girl below pretty?

She used to be a guy :p

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats