MMO updates

MMO updates


The Weekend Journal

Posted: 05 Jun 2011 08:45 AM PDT


This week passed extremely fast. And I mean incredibly fast. There is nothing much this week to be honest, let's see... Well, E3 2011 is around the corner and this year, many online gaming companies (even from Korea and China) will be taking part in the event. There will be the usual Pay to Play fare like The Old Republic and TERA, while the the Free to Play contingent will be most probably headlined by Perfect World Entertainment. PWE publishing a sci-fi online shooter? I think many were in a minor shock when the new was announced. I knew I was!


Other than that, the best thing to happen this week was the revival of Hellgate. Man, if I was a lesser guy I would have cried buckets of joy... Hellgate is really awesome and in my opinion, a great combination of different genres (FPS + TPS + RPG). It is a pity as the following weeks will be very packed for me. I pray I have the time to play some during Open Beta.


There is nothing much going on in my personal life... It was gaming + taking videos + gaming etc for me as I await the start of my new job. If you are reading this, I will like to gather some feedback from you guys. What elements or features do you think are missing from online games' websites, ones which can actually be implemented and provide convenience to the community? For example, a clock displaying the server time. Please post here or email to me! Thank you and enjoy your week ahead!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats