MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Naruto Online: NA Events 12/1 10 Flip and Lucky Board Spam

Posted:

Naruto Online: NA Events 12/1 10 Flip and Lucky Board Spam


So much worth in todays events in Naruto Online. If you guys want the Kage's nows the chance to show your money power. The lucky board is also back free2play spend those coupons. I actually had it right the first time with Kirin I over thought that.

JX Online CBT Kicks off on Nov. 29

Posted:

JX Online CBT Kicks off on Nov. 29


JX Online is the first version of JX Online series developed and published by Seasun Studio on 2003. JX Online allows players to complete individual quests and adventures based on ancient Chinese swordsman legends in a large-scale group environment.

Striking Pokemon Cosplay from Heartless Aquarius

Posted:

Striking Pokemon Cosplay from Heartless Aquarius


Hello everyone, this is Heartless Aquarius cosplay time again! I mostly cosplay from video games and anime, especially Pokemon. And today I want to show you a series of my Pokemon cosplay artworks to support Pokemon Go in MMOsite 2016 Readers' Choice Awards. Enjoy!

What About Creating A Harry Potter Go?

Posted:

What About Creating A Harry Potter Go?


Fantastic Beasts movie has gained great popularity among young people, more and more Harry Potter fans are excited about a game on their favorite magic world -- Harry Potter Go.

The MMOsite Reader's Choice Awards 2016 - Preferences & Predictions

Posted:

The MMOsite Reader's Choice Awards 2016 - Preferences & Predictions


While everyone's vision of their favorite game to dominate a category will vastly differ among all of us, here are my personal picks and opinions regarding the choices I have a high affinity for. My choices of course are highly biased towards my own tastes but I encourage you to vote for your favorite titles and give them support!

Scion Storm: Heroes of Incredible Tales

Posted:

Scion Storm: Heroes of Incredible Tales


Hit is a cool arpg mobile game. It almost seems like it's a normal pc game. I do see a lot of pay2win that will scare many away.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats