MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Latest Cosplay Works From MU

Posted:

Latest Cosplay Works From MU


Hi, I am MU who love cosplaying and taking photos. I started cosplaying when I was in high school and then I was addicted to it.

Lifeless First Impressions – Let The Slaughter Begin

Posted:

Lifeless First Impressions – Let The Slaughter Begin


Lifeless is not just another zombie survival game, of which we have plenty around already. Even though there are plenty of competitors to beat in its genre, Lifeless does pretty well so far.

Blade & Soul Guide: Making Money in Beastbog

Posted:

Blade & Soul Guide: Making Money in Beastbog


Ri Zho the Rat has a chance of dropping a money pouch. Within the pouch you can redeem anywhere from 1 to 5,000 gold. Break the suspicious jars and mysterious chests to get the items (torch, bomb, or flame bomb launcher) to ignite the barrels and trigger Ri Zho the Rat.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats