MMORPG News

MMORPG News


General: Merry Christmas from MMORPG.com

Posted: 23 Dec 2015 10:59 AM PST

Short and sweet, I just wanted to take a moment to wish you all a Merry Christmas from the staff here at MMORPG.com. Read on if you're in a cheerful mood, and if you're not, read on still. Maybe a little cheer from us to you will thaw that frozen heart of yours.

WildStar: The Evolving Free-to-Play World

Posted: 24 Dec 2015 03:58 AM PST

Is WildStar's free-to-play implementation a success? In this week's column, Gareth "Gazimoff" Harmer tackles that very question.

General: It?s the End of the Year as We Know It, and I Feel Fine

Posted: 23 Dec 2015 11:14 AM PST

I'm sitting here on Festivus writing my second to last column for the year and I would like to thank each of who visit the site. We couldn't do what it is that we do around here without all of you readers out there stopping by and taking the time to read our reviews, musings, and predictions on games. I know time is limited and as I get older I realize just how precious of a commodity it is. So again, thank you.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats