MMORPG News

MMORPG News


General: What Constitutes an RPG?

Posted: 05 Sep 2015 02:05 PM PDT

What Constitutes an RPG?

I like to think of myself as fluent with the most up-to-date discussions about all manner of video games, but I always seem to find myself playing titles from a generation behind the curve. I know I'm not the only one out there who hasn't yet played Mass Effect 3, but by golly, it's on my shelf of 360 games, and I'll get to it.

General: SkySaga: Players Invited To Sign Up For Alpha 5

Posted: 05 Sep 2015 02:01 PM PDT

SkySaga: Players Invited To Sign Up For Alpha 5

Radiant Worlds has sent word that Alpha 5 is ready and new testers are invited to apply. The game has been updated with new areas to explore, crafting recipes, community activites and creatures in the bestiary.

SMITE: Save The Date For The X-Box One World Championships In 2016

Posted: 04 Sep 2015 03:42 PM PDT

Save The Date For The X-Box One World Championships In 2016

Hi-Rez Studios has sent out a word that tickets are now on sale for the first ever X-Box One SMITE World Championships. The tournament will feature 10 teams from 5 different regions competing for $1M in prizes. The event will take place from January 7 to 10th, 2016, in Atlanta, Georgia.

World of Tanks: Japanese Nation Receives Reinforcements In Update 9.10

Posted: 04 Sep 2015 03:34 PM PDT

Japanese Nation Receives Reinforcements In Update 9.10

Wargaming has announced that update 9.10 that comes packed with several new Japanese tanks in tiers 2 through 10 is now live. In addition a new domination event called Rampage has been added.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats