MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Crowfall Released Frostweaver and Duelist Class

Posted:

Crowfall Released Frostweaver and Duelist Class


Frostweaver and Duelist Class, two new classes for Crowfall are available now. Read on and know more about this new classes.

Skyforge RU Dungeon Run+Extended Play

Posted:

Skyforge RU Dungeon Run+Extended Play


This is live stream footage. It's not the best quality, at the time I just wanted to get in and play. So I wasn't trying to make it pristine.

Burst Sky Second Look Extended Coverage

Posted:

Burst Sky Second Look Extended Coverage


Burst Sky is my go to game. It's relaxing to me, and takes me back to my gaming roots. Back when I used to play Nintendo. Remember a game called Guardian Legend? All of those R-types and Gradius games? This game brings me back to those days. But gives me a Dungeon Fighter format.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats