MMORPG News

MMORPG News


Elder Scrolls Online: Are ESO Subs Going to Plummet?

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 05:00 PM PST

Are ESO Subs Going to Plummet?

With the announcement of The Elder Scrolls rebranding itself to The Elder Scrolls: Tamriel Unlimited and utilizing a Buy to Play model a lot of people are questioning if it is worth subscribing to the game after March 17th, myself included. Let me explain why.

Marvel Heroes 2015: Team-Up Advance Pack 2 Ready for Deployment

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 06:14 PM PST

Team-Up Advance Pack 2 Ready for Deployment

Marvel Heroes 2015 players can check out the new Team-Up Advance Pack 2 to see if their favorite heroes are included. The new pack is ready for pre-order and will go live. The pack is 40% off and will feature eight team-ups. The team has been hard at work to improve the team-up system including making heroes more survivable.

Shards Online: Community Round Tables to Resume

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 05:52 PM PST

Community Round Tables to Resume

The Shards Online team has been busy working away to get the game up to snuff and ready for alpha testing. Part of the process involves keeping the community involved. The team has announced that the round table discussions will resume on February 7th.

General: Dragon's Dogma Online - F2P Multiplatform Title in the Works

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 06:00 PM PST

Dragon

According to Gematsu.com, the first information has been released in a Japanese gaming magazine about Dragon's Dogma Online. According to the article, Dragon's Dogma Online will be a free-to-play title that is being developed for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PC. The article also states that the game will be considered "open world".

Crowfall: The Centaur Legionnaire Revealed

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 06:07 PM PST

The Centaur Legionnaire Revealed

The first Crowfall class has been revealed on the official site. The Centaur Legionnaire is described as "bred to be a Warrior", the class page gives fans a look at basic attributes as well as read a cool backstory on the class.

General: Identity: What You Do is Completely Up to You

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 03:52 PM PST

Identity: What You Do is Completely Up to You

If life were an MMO that MMO would be called Identity. For those who don't know it may seem like the creators of Identity, Asylum Entertainment came out of nowhere, but in fact they have a lot of experience with the modern sandbox game. Asylum Entertainment is to this point best known for their Arma III mod Asylum's Altis Life.

Elite: Dangerous: GDCA Hands Out a Pioneer Award to David Braben

Posted: 27 Jan 2015 12:16 PM PST

GDCA Hands Out a Pioneer Award to David Braben

The Game Developer's Choice Awards have been announced, and Dave Braben, CEO of Frontier Developments and Elite: Dangerous, has been named as the recipient of the Pioneer Award for his groundbreaking technology and game design milestones.

Firefall: Next Update to Include New PvE Zone, Rep System & More

Posted: 27 Jan 2015 11:38 AM PST

Next Update to Include New PvE Zone, Rep System & More

The Firefall team has sent out the first image and information about February's update. Players can look forward to a new level 40 PvE zone, a brand new reputation system and much more when the update goes live. The update is a work in progress and it on the public test server at the moment. The video below gives a good idea of what players can expect.

General: Dreadnought: A Game to Watch

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 03:48 PM PST

Dreadnought: A Game to Watch

It looked a bit too console-oriented for me, so I started to walk on past the Dreadnought booth, but with some time to kill before my next interview, I decided to check it out. Boy am I glad I did. Of all the games I saw at PAX South, this is the game I think folks need to be watching out for. It hasn't gotten a lot of attention, but I had so much fun playing the game that it was ridiculous.

General: My Ten Favorite Mobile MMORPGs

Posted: 26 Jan 2015 03:34 PM PST

My Ten Favorite Mobile MMORPGs

Mobile MMOs have long been one of my favorite things. I love the fact that the games are portable; not really because I find myself out-and-about and in need of a gaming fix that often (I work out of my home, after all, so when I leave the house I leave it) but because I like the toy-ness of it all.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats