MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


My Year End's MMOs List of 2014

Posted:

My Year End's MMOs List of 2014


Most Classic appealing title to me this year was the announcement and trailer and images of Tree of Savior Online. The game itself lends a lot of nostalgia towards Ragnarok Online and looks very much improved of that concept.

Black Desert: GB Ep.2 Cash Shop Love

Posted:

Black Desert: GB Ep.2 Cash Shop Love


For this video I'll show off a quest boss. A mini cart game, and the cash shop Sorcerer specific clothing. I like the cash shop for what it's worth.

Hello MMO December - 2014 Best MMO in Review

Posted:

Hello MMO December - 2014 Best MMO in Review


Unconsciously, time flies by and it's time to tear off the last page of the 2014 calendar. This 2014 is not only an eventful year but also a turning point for MMOs.What are the best MMOs in 2014? Hello MMO December - also Hello MMO 2014 Year in Review tells you!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats