MMORPG News

MMORPG News


General: The Skies: Developing the Game Step-by-Step - Where to Start?

Posted: 25 Dec 2014 03:02 PM PST

The Skies: Developing the Game Step-by-Step - Where to Start?

When it comes to the question "Where do you start in developing the game world?", I have a rather standard answer: everything begins with the idea and then thinking over the game world in detail. In contrast, when I was writing the book, "The Skies", I wasn't thinking of the game in detail. The world and the storyline were appearing while I was writing and I actually didn't know what it would be fully until the end, so the story revealed itself over time.

General: 5 Best In-Game Gifts from Developers

Posted: 24 Dec 2014 03:38 PM PST

5 Best In-Game Gifts from Developers

One of the best ways to spread holiday cheer is to give presents to other people, but let's be honest: getting a gift that you want (or one that you didn't know you wanted) is sure to make you feel just as warm and tingly inside. Last week, David Jagneaux shared 5 Awesome Gift Ideas for the MMO Gamer, and I'd be just as happy buying one of those items for myself as I would be getting it for one of my guildmates.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats