MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Nanbo's Christmas Special

Posted:

Nanbo's Christmas Special


Hello MOSITE readers and welcome to my last article of the year!It has been a great 12 months writing and seeing my articles published on the main page. I have gained a lot of followers and tons of views. I want to thank each and every viewer and wish you a happy holiday! Yes…even the trolls. I would like to go over the list of games I tried this year, the ones that stood out, and the ones I never touched.

Continue reading Nanbo's Christmas Special.

Black Desert: How to Get Good Ping and Video Settings

Posted:

Black Desert: How to Get Good Ping and Video Settings


A lot of people have message me about my settings in Black Desert. I did a stream yesterday and it went well. So even though my voice is really bad.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats