MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Bless Online KR MMO To Watch For 2014

Posted:

Bless Online KR MMO To Watch For 2014


Bless Online is like the boulder you can see coming down the hill. It looks far away at first then it rumbles right up to you. My meaning to this is I thought it was a Guild Wars 2 clone at first. But I actually got to play it on the last day of its recent cbt. To find out it's awesome and I totally missed out. Here's the break down on the game.

DN KR 11th June 2014: Level 80 Cap, New EX Skills, Skill Changes

Posted:

DN KR 11th June 2014: Level 80 Cap, New EX Skills, Skill Changes


Level 80 cap is released along with 8 new dungeons:Lava River Area;Monitor TowerWailing Wall;Eye of Goddess;Praying Heart;Mountain of Fire Area;Foggy Ruins;Shadow Tomb;Flame Canyon;Hell of Hot Wind.

Dungeon Fighter CN: Female Slayer Look Debut + How to Play

Posted:

Dungeon Fighter CN: Female Slayer Look Debut + How to Play


Neople has stated it would like to bring back the western server. Around the time of the female slayer patch. Now to be honest that's cool. But I think the Korean servers are a year plus ahead of that. But at any rate I thought it be cool to show her from her Chinese Debut.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats