MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Guild Wars 2: So We Are 80 What Now? - Ep.50 "Welcome China&Are Fractals An After thought?"

Posted:

Guild Wars 2: So We Are 80 What Now? - Ep.50


May 15th we can welcome the Chinese to the Guild Wars 2 family. As for us we have the Queens Pavilion returning. I am interested to see how that's going to work. Because I'm quite stronger than I was back then. And if we are going to get new bosses. And new loot accompanied with maybe the most fun farm area in the game.

Warframe: Storm Files - S2/Ep.18 "Update 13.3/Revenge of Ash/Angstrum"

Posted:

Warframe: Storm Files - S2/Ep.18


This update did a lot for my fun in the game. It made my favorite Warframe Ash a complete monster. Gave me a fun secondary weapon I've been longing for.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats