MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Blade and Soul CN Open Beta: Pure Soul Ep.19 "NCSoft Avoiding The Subject"

Posted:

Blade and Soul CN Open Beta: Pure Soul Ep.19


I got a generic email response back on my copy-write question. Not only was it generic, but it also wasn't addressing my actual question. So I responded and got another generic response. That too also showed no one actually read the contents of my email. It's like they read the title's and copy and pasted me back.

Is Mounted Combat In Black Desert Really Necessary?

Posted:

Is Mounted Combat In Black Desert Really Necessary?


In this video I discuss whether or not mounted combat is a necessary feature to have in Black Desert, or if there are other features they need to refine first before adding more.

Character Archetypes, Skills and the Combat System in Archlord II

Posted:

Character Archetypes, Skills and the Combat System in Archlord II


WEBZEN has revealed details about character archetypes, skills and combat in Archlord 2. To provide an engaging and a largely unrestricted environment, Archlord2 introduces an effectively classless character system that will allow players to adopt any role in combat, depending on the type of weapon a player uses.

Top 5 Cancelled MMOS with High Potential

Posted:

Top 5 Cancelled MMOS with High Potential


Sadly there's many canceled mmos with Huge potential. I decided to make my own list of high potential cancelled mmos.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats