MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.25 Is Now Live, PvP Rank Cap Raised

Posted:

Final Fantasy XIV Patch 2.25 Is Now Live, PvP Rank Cap Raised


Square Enix, Inc. today launched Patch 2.25 for Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn which features updates and additions to PvP battles, new quests, adjustments to existing content and a variety of other changes.

Eclipse War Online Open Beta Begins April 24th

Posted:

Eclipse War Online Open Beta Begins April 24th


After a successful Closed Beta, Eclipse War Online is gearing up to bring their Open Beta to players worldwide! The card collecting, monster transformer MMO is rapidly gaining popularity, and the recently announced updates continue to get players excited about OBT and beyond!

ArcheAge's Founder Packs Now are Available

Posted:

ArcheAge's Founder Packs Now are Available


Be the first to stake your claim in ArcheAge, the ultimate fantasy sandbox MMO. As a Founder, you'll get Beta access plus Patron bonuses, perks, and a head start in a world where player empires will rise, wars will rage, and curious spirits will lead the way into a new age of adventure.

Swordsman(PWE) English Wiki is Live

Posted:

Swordsman(PWE) English Wiki is Live


Perfect World Entertainment and its Partner curse.com are ready to bring Swordsmans wiki. players can find the latest game information including lore and history, item and armor stats, and more. According to their Facebook page they will announce the CB date soon.

How to play Android MMO's/MMORPG's On Your PC

Posted:

How to play Android MMO's/MMORPG's On Your PC


Ok so I had blue stacks for a while. Some games I like to play on my desktop. Yesterday it suddenly hit me hey why not review mmo's on android as well. So I went looking for them all and how to do it properly. Which lead me to Stepharu's site. Which is crazy because I am already subscribed myself to that channel. He stated he uses APK Downloader. That was the missing link I needed in this equation.

Asphalt 8: Airborne PC First Look

Posted:

Asphalt 8: Airborne PC First Look


Hello everybody, today I bring you another first look for a arcade free to play MMORacing game called Asphalt 8: Airborne. This game is very very similar with Ridge Racer Driftopia but does everything right and I'm impresed with the game so far. The controls on pc are spot on and it feels great to drive any car available. You drive by "WASD" and Arows and you use "C" to change camera, "CTRL" can be used to brake and initiate a drift as well as "A" but I feel like is better to use "CTRL" as you won't need lift your finger from gas.

Guild Wars 2: So We Are 80? - Ep.48 "Gold Guide Spring 2014"

Posted:

Guild Wars 2: So We Are 80? - Ep.48


I do these every 4 months. Things usually change better methods come a long. And sometimes things work for just one week. And either get patched or market bombed. So I rather show you time tested things. 1. Speed will make you always gain gold in this game. I have explained this in the past gold videos in length. It is even more important now. When I say speed I mean get drops and process them quickly. So you never not have anything up on the market. How you get that loot I'll cover throughout this lists.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats