MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Heroes of the Storm: Mounts Preview

Posted:

Heroes of the Storm: Mounts Preview


Heroes of the Storm as you'd probably expect, will have certain hero skins and/or other models, to make your characters stand out. These unique models will probably cost real money or could be acquired by completing certain achievements. We'll be looking at mounts.

DC Universe Online: Feat Unlocking Now Available

Posted:

DC Universe Online: Feat Unlocking Now Available


Feat Unlocking - Allows players to use Replay Badges to unlock feats they have already earned on their other characters. The system gives players the option to play and progress faster on multiple characters, promoting the development and use of alternative characters.

ArcheAge: Russian Open Beta First Look

Posted:

ArcheAge: Russian Open Beta First Look


I was going to do this later in the week. But because I had to go and open my mouth saying so. I got spammed to do it faster. Well here it is Arche Age my first look. My first impression of it is this reminds me of Rift. And when I got a glimpse of the art. I then said Rift and Guild Wars 2 smashed together. Then I did the quests and kind of laughed. Because the quests were better then I expected.

Nanbo's Phantasy Star Online 2 Review Levels 1-5

Posted:

Nanbo's Phantasy Star Online 2 Review Levels 1-5


Hi all! Your favorite MMORPG reviewer here! Balanced, fact filled, and not afraid to test new territory! Today, I have a an article I am excited to share with you! This title comes from SEGA Japan and is doing fairly well over seas! Phantasy Star Online 2!

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Pre-order In-game Loot!

Posted:

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Pre-order In-game Loot!


All players, who pre-purchase the Reaper of Souls expansion digitally via Battle.net or redeem a retail game key on or before March 31, 2014 will receive the following rewards:

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats