MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


WoW: Level 90 Boost: UI & Explanations!

Posted:

WoW: Level 90 Boost: UI & Explanations!


Blizzard is testing out the free Level 90 Boost on PTR (Public Test Realms) at the moment. Anybody, who pre-purchases the Warlords of Draenor expansion, is entitled to a free boost to Level 90 for either one of their characters, or freshly created ones.

Aion: Technist Class First Look

Posted:

Aion: Technist Class First Look


This is my first look of the Technist class. I'll start by saying this by far is one of the most OP classes I reviewed. Everything is over the top funny and devastating. It's really supposed to be a tanky class. But from what I seen it does a lot of damage. You can take on things well above your level easily.

Nanbo's January and Febuary Updates

Posted:

Nanbo's January and Febuary Updates


I had posted several game reviews not too long ago of my exploits in Eldevin and Defiance. Since my progress in them do not have enough material to fill up an entire article, here are the updates for both games so far:

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats