MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Blade and Soul China : Struggling with the Bosses of Pohwan? Check out the Boss Guides here!

Posted:

Blade and Soul China : Struggling with the Bosses of Pohwan? Check out the Boss Guides here!


Today I have painstakingly salvage information through the net and Chinese forums to put together some guides on how to tackle the various bosses in the Pohwan instance. The amount of information is too much for the blog so I have put up the guides on my webby. This might not be the best guide out there but this was something I could put together.

LOL Cosplay Collection [01.17]

Posted:

LOL Cosplay Collection [01.17]


League of Legends weekly champions cosplay is here with you again. This week we present youVi, Kayle, Lulu, Jinx, Katarina and Ahri. Which do you think is the best one?

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats