MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Rift The Life - Number 1 Dimensions Each Shard

Posted:

Rift The Life - Number 1 Dimensions Each Shard


I wanted to showcase all the number 1 dimensions. Of each shard and give them all love in a solo video. This is all the dimensions that got the most votes in each shard. So show them some love and check them out sometime.

5 Things You Should Know About ArcheAge

Posted:

5 Things You Should Know About ArcheAge


There's a lot that I've taken away from the experience, but these are the 5 Things You Should Know About ArcheAge that were the most prominent parts of my experiences.

How Do You Keep Your Hands Warm While Playing?

Posted:

How Do You Keep Your Hands Warm While Playing?


So it is getting colder down here in Canada and my hands have been freezing a lot lately. I see some people wear gloves or have one of those hot packs available whenever their hand freezes, but wow after long hours of gaming my hands are sometimes frozen stiff on the mouse.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats