MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Battlefield 4 Or Call of Duty Ghosts? Ammunition's Pick

Posted:

Battlefield 4 Or Call of Duty Ghosts? Ammunition's Pick


Well there has been a lot of talk between which game is better and which games should be bought first before the other. I know for myself I have already pre-ordered one game over the other just because of the impression it left one me with the previous games.

Bella Online Taiwan Server Kicks Off Frontier Test

Posted:

Bella Online Taiwan Server Kicks Off Frontier Test


Me2 studio just announced to open Taiwan server along with the original HongKong and Macao servers to Bella Online's Frontier Test which went live on Nov.4th. Bella Online is a 3D MMORPG developed by Taiwanese game company OMG using the in-house 3D Chameleon Engine. IAHGames will publish the game in Southeast Asia soon.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats