MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


The Games You Can't Miss in 2014

Posted:

The Games You Can't Miss in 2014


It's nearly the end of 2013, many game companies have determined the future plans to their games in the next year. Quite many new games were announced or confirmed release time recently. Gamers certainly need some better experience in game world in a new year. Here I list some most anticipated games of mine for 2014. If you have no idea what to play next year, just have a look at the games in the list.

Nanbo's Neverwinter Experience Levels 10 - 20

Posted:

Nanbo's Neverwinter Experience Levels 10 - 20


I pressed on to level 20 and have a few score changing elements that popped up. Will Neverwinter fall or rise on my score table? Read on to find out! Here are my notes in chronological order and some in game screen shots:

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats