Latest Gaming and MMORPG Updates

Latest Gaming and MMORPG Updates


Bragging Rights: RunCore's Kylin III PCIe SSD Rated at 3,000,000 IOPS

Posted: 25 Sep 2012 02:20 AM PDT

It’s not really fair to pit an enterprise grade PCIe solid state drive (SSD) against a typical consumer grade model sporting a SATA interface, like Samsung’s 840 Series announced earlier today, but that doesn’t mean we’re any less impressed with the fact that RunCore’s new Kylin III SSD manages 3 million random read IOPS and [...]

Review: Palo Alto Cubik

Posted: 24 Sep 2012 06:30 PM PDT

If you haven’t been able to tell by the fairly large number of headphone reviews I’ve done for this site, I have a thing for audio equipment. It’s probably the single biggest investment I make beyond my daily caffeine intake. As a result, I have a tendency to care quite about about how my things [...]

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats