MMO and SEO News from Gameforumer.com

MMO and SEO News from Gameforumer.com


Review: Neo Aquarium: King of Crustaceans

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 11:00 AM PDT

Neo Aquarium is weird. That was all I knew about the game when I started it up. Well, that and the fact that it features crabs with lasers. No more needed to be known, I thought — this was going … read more »

Review: Guardian Heroes Storms Back From the Dead

Posted: 19 Aug 2012 08:23 AM PDT

Rage didn’t start out the way I thought it would. My idea of it was mostly based on its initial reveal some years ago: depicting a barren wasteland where people live, drive, and dress in whatever they can find. Just … read more »

DOTA Online (TW)

Posted: 18 Aug 2012 08:22 PM PDT

Even if I am a Chinese myself (not from China though), I can’t help but to fume at MMO developers and publishers who have zero creativity when marketing their games. Game content duplicating is seen as a norm now, but … read more »

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats