MMOGaming News

MMOGaming News


Take A Brief Look at Age of Wulin's Prison System

Posted:

Take A Brief Look at Age of Wulin's Prison System


Snail Game decides to let players to PK each other freely, what's more, they also designs a kidnapping system.

Hunter Blade: Closed Beta First Impression

Posted:

Hunter Blade: Closed Beta First Impression


I am here to review another mmo for you all, which many of you probably heard of, Hunter Blade, an action game released by JoyChina, which recently just ended its closed beta phase. But after getting into the game I didn't have a chance to play enough of the features to really do an in depth review, so instead I will give you guys a lowdown of my experience in the closed beta and my thoughts, so basically a mini review.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats