MMO updates

MMO updates


Blacklight: Retribution - Amazing game footage

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 10:31 PM PDT


(Register for Beta) Ever since I last played Genesis AD, I was hoping to see more sci-fi or futuristic Free to Play MMO release in the English market. However, the wait is a long one until Perfect World Entertainment revealed Blacklight: Retribution some months back. Developed by Zombie Studio using the Unreal 3 Engine and implementing DirectX 11 system, the game is sure to give its competitors, perhaps even the big names like MW3 and BF3 a run for the money.


GameSpot has also uploaded a new demo trailer not long ago, demonstrating the customization available for Blacklight: Retribution. I was told it has been some time since weapons can be customized in a Free to Play MMOFPS, hence there is much anticipation for the game.


Before I forget, Perfect World, the game's publisher, will be at PAX Prime this weekend showcasing the game with playable demos. How I envy the attendees... Mecha orgy fest this coming winter, I can't wait!


To add on, here is an older trailer from a few months back, displaying the DirectX 11 prowess found in the game. Free to Play for the win! More info can be found from my previous posts here (link).

Crazy Shooting - Kart Riders with guns

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 06:20 PM PDT


Yeap, those are the characters from Kart Riders. But in China MMO powerhouse, Shanda Games's Crazy Shooting, they have actually exchanged their karts for guns. The game went into Open Beta earlier yesterday, hence I decided to give it a try. There are several modes available, including the Free for All, Team Demolition, Zombie Mode and the monster rush Pirate Mode.


If you look hard enough, I really suck at third person shooters (TPS). I have no idea why, but I managed to lose all the games I was in while recording the game footage. I blame it on the latency. That's all for this post. I hate third person shooters. Period.


Razer Blade - Out to save PC gaming...?

Posted: 26 Aug 2011 10:32 AM PDT


(Official site) Razer just revealed its solution to save PC gaming, and that is by introducing the company's first laptop, Razer Blade. The jokes are floating around most gaming forums now, with most stating at the price of USD 2,799, PC gaming is now buried for good given the system's specifications (link)... or something along that line. Just visit your nearest gaming forum and read all the jokes about this product. I mean, really.

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats