MMO updates

MMO updates


The Weekend Journal

Posted: 10 Jul 2011 07:43 AM PDT


Initially, I decided to skip this week's Weekend Journal as there is simply not much I have to write about. Hmn... Well, I am getting piled up with review requests, partnership requests and proposals to join various gaming websites, but I will have to push everything away. The reason? Given that I have a full time job and part-time university classes, there is not really much time and I do need some spare hours during weekends to do my own things. Hence, I sincerely apologize to all who emailed me.


Let's see what else I have in mind... Oh yeah, as the only local staff in a new Korean gaming company, it is a really interesting experience. I do not speak or read Korean, but we do communicate in English. My Chinese mother tongue helps sometimes as well. From observing how a company works its way up from the ground, the back-end operations and preparations, I never thought I would have the chance to go through all these. I am loving every moment of it and can't wait to launch our games! And yes, I do love kimchi alot, alot. That is all for this week, let's hope this coming week will provide me (and you) with more gaming news!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats