MMO updates

MMO updates


Dragonica Japan - New Origin preview

Posted: 30 May 2011 03:23 AM PDT


Also known as Dragon Saga in the North American market and Dragonica in the South East Asia market, Dragonica Japan has just teased the next major expansion to the game and storyline. If you did not know, the game's developer was bought over by Korean MMO company, Gravity (of Ragnarok Online fame) a few months ago. The latest mega update will be called "New Origin". So what new content will be added?


Firstly, a new race! Translated directly as Dragonewt (or Dragoon, Dragonkin), the new race will be equipped with a brand new class as well, the Summoner. Yes, Summoner will be exclusive to the new race only. A gigantic new area, known as the "Chaos Continent", will be added. The world map of Dragonica will be expanded! Of course, there will new maps, instances, areas and more.


Nexon Japan is currently holding a preview event in the live server teasing the new update's arrival. You can see the new race's NPC and an example of a summon in the pictures below. This is the information available so far, stay tuned for more updates!

The Weekend Journal

Posted: 29 May 2011 08:23 AM PDT


I just finished yet another school assignment minutes ago... Phew! Let's see, what have I got for this week's weekend post... Oh yes, please join my new Facebook page! And... and... Oh yes, E3 is coming soon in around a week's time. There will be lots and lots of overseas online gaming developers and publishers attending and being in Asia, I couldn't make it despite having invitations to join some seminars. Well, let's hope I have more luck next year... Perhaps some company will fly me there for free!


The past month showed a record number of visitors coming to my small blog according to Google Analytics. Even thought the numbers are considered small, I am glad to have achieved them with minimal spamming of this blog site. I only post it in the OnRPG forums actually. So yeah, thanks again for visiting!


For those of you asking me if I could post up footage of ArcheAge, I am sorry to inform you that I am not able to. Despite sending 2 emails over to the PR team of XL Games, I did not get a single reply. So do pardon me as I am still a relative unknown, foreign gaming companies might not take me seriously. I will be starting my new job as a Community Manager soon at a MMO publisher, but you won't know which! Haha,,, Have a good week ahead all!

Total Pageviews

statcounter

View My Stats